As a business developer/account manager you will take charge in developing our consulting unit. You will create your customer portfolio through prospection and detecting new opportunities with existing accounts (in cooperation with other SII Belgium account managers and BUMs). You define an effective strategy to open up new markets and position SII Belgium in the business consulting landscape in collaboration with the managing director.
Another important aspect of your job consists of managing the consultants working under your responsibility at the customer site and measuring the customer and employee satisfaction at regular intervals.
Commercial portfolio development:
- Prospecting new accounts to present SII Belgium and growing your network
- Work on existing accounts to detect new opportunities
- Draw up proposals and coordinate bidding process
- Develop client relationships (through commercial/ promotional actions and events)
- Participation to events and seminars to promote SII Belgium
Contract negotiation and commercial coordination:
- Propose business consulting services (T&M, service centers, …)
- Collaborate with TAM, BUMs, CEO in order to identify and hire the profiles that are demanded by the market
- Follow-up on invoicing and contracts
- Monitor the profitability rate of the BC activity respecting group targets.
- Integration of the candidate in the company during the onboarding phase in collaboration with HR and facilitate the employee start-up at the customer site.
- Follow-up of the consultants through follow-up meetings and objective settings and review meetings
- Coordinate onboarding of the employee (administrative issues and integration in the existing teams)
- Ensure the employee adherence to the company (dinners, even, meeting)
- Monitor the Employee’s expertise level in collaboration with the team leads.
- A competitive salary package including company car, meal vouchers, etc. Depending on your specific needs
- Because of our flexible working hours and homeworking possibilities you can say goodbye to traffic jams
- We will provide all the tools necessary to be successful in your job and foresee the necessary training so you can grow in your career
- Depending on your preferences your main workplace will be Brussels or Ghent, with regular commute to the other location
- A laugh a day keeps the doctor away! Our #digitalists work hard but they also play hard, hello afterwork drinks, SII Dinners, SII Day, Kicker Tournaments, …
- We have an informal atmosphere with challenging international projects, the best of both worlds!
- You already have a first sales experience in IT consultancy
- You have a master degree or equivalent through experience
- Business development is your passion and driving force
- Comfortable in a fast moving environment; stress-resistant
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in Dutch and French with a good command of English.
Does this job sound like music to your ears and do you want to join the SII team ?