Work at SII Belgium
SII Belgium is relying on three pillars: our motivated employees (our #Digitalists), their expertise and the challenging projects. The ever growing experience of our #Digitalists is key to position ourselves as an expert digital agency. This allows us to work on bigger and more challening projects, which results to our #Digitalists being more motivated and of course gaining more experience. You can see where this is going; it's a neverending positive spiral that attracts more and more promising juniors and experienced seniors along the way. We have a clear growth plan, and we want you to be part of it!
We are looking for driven candidates who can find themselves in our pragmatic values. It defines who we are and we're happy to share and improve them with you. Are you passionate about IT and do you have a thing for exciting and challenging projects?
- Agility & flexibility
- Team spirit: stronger together
- Customer oriented: going the extra mile
- Pragmatic approach: no nonsense company culture
- Willing to learn: stay at the forefront of technologies
- Long term relationship : with customers & employees
Why work at SII Belgium?
Of course, it is not only 'work hard'! We reward our #Digitalists with so much more than just a paycheck at the end of the month!
- Work place flexibility: telework, flexible working hours...
- 2 locations: Ghent & Brussels
- Challenging projects & consulting opportunities at topnotch clients
- Trainings, coaching by seniors, knowledge sharing with pizza evenings
- We help you in defining your career plan adapted to your ambitions
- Teambuilding activities & afterwork drinks to mingle with co-workers
- Really funny colleagues: ask for Marc in particular ;-)
What our #Digitalists say
Are you wondering what our #digitalists love working at SII Belgium? Curious to have a look inside our world and our teams? Yannick, Raf & Jamel will tell you all about their #digitalist experience! Discover our video and learn more about the benefits of working with us!
Our application process
Is cloud infrastructure totally your thing and do you enjoy helping out your colleagues with infrastructure problems? Then this might just be the job for you
Are you the expert who likes to be part of our Productivity & Collaboration team and Infrastructure team at the same time?
Can you develop web applications based on SharePoint and help us transform companies towards the new way of working? Join our SharePoint team right now!
Is Office 365/SharePoint your playground? You're the #digitalist to provide the right training and guidance to our clients.
Are you passionate about .NET and do you want to be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of various web applications? This job is made for you !
As our O365/SharePoint Consultant, you will cover a wide variety of O365 and SharePoint related tasks according to a project from beginning to end.
Nothing that suits you among the open job opportunities? No problem! We'd love to have your CV and see how we can work together!