Our front end team is responsible for the creative aspects and look and feel of our applications developed by our different business units. You will work on websites, webshops, webapps but also intranets. You will be the main responsible to make sure our applications are user friendly and attractive. Together with our different development teams you will help our customers in their digital transformation.
- You start from a graphical file and integrate this with a custom backend (.NET, PHP or Java), a CMS (SharePoint, Ektron, Drupal, etc.) and/or e-commerce suites such as Magento or Hybris.
- In this role you'll work closely together with the software engineers and designers to complete the integration of new applications and services.
- You'll further debug cross-browser issues, making sure that sites look great in all kinds of browsers and on various media.
- You will work with new technologies like View, React etc.
- An attractive and flexible salary package (including company car, insurances, meal vouchers, …)
- Dynamic, open, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with a high visibility Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- A flexible time schedule with possibility to work from home at least one day per week
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Interactive Multimedia Design or equivalent educational track, during which you have acquired both the technical and creative skills to build interactive and compelling cross-media web applications
- Knowledge of React, Node or Angular are an advantage
- Dedicated to upholding W3C standards
- Eye for user-friendly and great looking user interfaces
- High energy, motivation and strong team player skills Interest in marketing, communication and commerce through internet
- Fluent in Dutch, English and/or French
Does this job sound like music to your ears and do you want to join the SII team ?