The SII Group is an international company focused on innovation and services within the IT & Engineering area. Our group consists out of 10.000 experts in 80 offices in 18 countries.
Next to a shared passion for technology and innovation SII Employees can do their job in an open and welcoming environment with a focus on work life balance, professional growth and fun.
To take the lead over our commercial team in Belgium we are currently looking for a Sales Manager
As a Sales Manager you will play a key part in developing the SII Brand in Belgium. You will be responsible to create and manage the commercial strategy and manage and coach the commercial team (Business Managers/recruiters). You will also manage a customer portfolio through prospection and detecting new opportunities with existing accounts and new accounts, with the support from the group.
Management of Business Unit/P&L:
- Create, implement and manage the commercial strategy to adhere to the objectives set forward by the group
- P&L responsibility over the business unit
- Create and coordinate collaborations with the Group to accelerate the growth of SII Belgium
Commercial portfolio development:
- Prospecting new accounts to present SII Belgium and growing your network
- Work on existing accounts to detect new opportunities
- Draw up proposals and coordinate bidding process
- Develop client relationships (through commercial/ promotional actions and events)
- Participation to events and seminars to promote SII Belgium
- Monitor the profitability rate of the BU activity respecting group targets.
- Recruit, lead and motivate the team (Business Managers/Recruiters)
- Implementation of a recruitment plan depending on the customer’s needs.
- Integration of the candidate in the company during the onboarding phase in collaboration with HR and facilitate the employee start-up at the customer site.
- Follow-up of the consultants through follow-up meetings and objective settings and review meetings
- Coordinate onboarding of the employee (administrative issues and integration in the existing teams)
- Ensure the employee adherence to the company (dinners, even, meeting)
- Monitor the Employee’s expertise level in collaboration with the team leads.
- You already have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT consultancy
- You have a master degree or equivalent through experience
- Business development is your passion and driving force
- Comfortable in a fast moving environment; stress-resistant
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in Dutch and/or French with a good command of English.
- A competitive salary package including company car, meal vouchers, etc. Depending on your specific needs
- Because of our flexible working hours and homeworking possibilities you can say goodbye to traffic jams
- We will provide all the tools necessary to be successful in your job and foresee the necessary training so you can grow in your career
- Depending on your preferences your main workplace will be Brussels or Ghent, with regular commute to the other location
- A laugh a day keeps the doctor away! Our #digitalists work hard but they also play hard, hello afterwork drinks, SII Dinners, SII Day, Kicker Tournaments, …
- We have an informal atmosphere with challenging international projects, the best of both worlds!
Does this job sound like music to your ears and do you want to join the SII team ?