SII Belgium delivers solutions in the area of E-commerce & digital marketing, productivity & collaboration (O365/SharePoint/CRM) and Actionable Insights (AI).
To further develop our offering and services towards our customers we are looking for an experienced Test Manager to set up test strategies both internally and externally.
- Identify the testing needs of the project/customer both in terms of automated testing and manual testing
- You will help our customers in the selection of test tools/strategies and help implement these
- You will be responsible for the setup of the test strategy
- You will lead and coach a team of automated and/or manual test engineers
- Integrated in an Agile team, you will take part in the grooming sessions to understand the scope of future sprints in order to manage the associated activity of the test team preparing the testing actions
- You will do the follow up/reporting of the test activities, follow up of the planning, risks, budgets and quality towards all the stakeholders
- You will identify opportunities to improve the test processes/structure
- An attractive and flexible salary package (including company car, smartphone, insurances, meal vouchers, …)
- Dynamic, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- A flexible time schedule with possibility to work from home at least one day per week
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group
- You already have a couple of years of experience in a test management role
- You are an expert in structured testing and most used test methodologies
- You have experience with the setup of test strategies, writing master test plans, system – integration and acceptance testing, etc.
- Leading/coaching a team comes natural to you, you preferably also have experience in coaching a nearshore/offshore team.
- You have experience with risk, budget and resource management
- You have an analytical mindset and are focused towards details
- You are diplomatic, stress resistant and have good communication skills.
- Preferably you are Tri-lingual (Dutch/French/English)
Does this job sound like music to your ears and do you want to join the SII team ?